Search results

1. Sofa King

Leaking noise on Toto

I have the Guinevers and when I add liquid to the bowl ie. urine i hear a noise. Is this a constant level in the bowl and any extra goes down the drain? i never experienced this on my other toilets. One toilet it is a constant sound for about 5 seconds when a pint is added, on the other about...
  2. Sofa King

Fixinta buy a Bio Bidet 1000 from Terry

are these bidets still the best bang for the buck? My toilet is the Guinevere in Sodona Beige, I take it will fit and should order in the Biscuit? Thanks to everyone Sofa King fresh and so clean
  3. Sofa King

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Howdy Hoo Everyone
  4. Sofa King

Big Screen

I need a 60" 1080P television. I'm know LCD is the best but a 70" Sony is 33 g's. What shall I do? Thought of buying some crap 60" plasma at Sams Club or Costco and than returning it but those boneheads don't have 60's any more. My friend got their last Pioneer 60" plasma 1080i for $2999.99...
  5. Sofa King

Framless glass shower without loosing an arm or leg?

A 30" two hinge framless glass door 72" high is $800 installed! I'm in the wrong bidniss. Sofa King high!
  6. Sofa King

Will two seperate valves give better PSI?

CWTX wrote he installed two seperate Grohe valves one Tstat and one flow rather than a single pressure balance and claimed he has more flow out of the same head. I just installed a single pressure balance in my shower and had the option of the Tstat and passed, I hope I didn't make a mistake :-(...
  7. Sofa King

New Toto Guineveres Installed Today...

I bought three new Guineveres bout 2 months ago. I inspected them lightly by removing the top of yhe box and all looked well. Plumbers took them all out of the box and like KAT1 I had a hair line fracture on my tank towards the bottom corner. I called where I bought them and multi thousands of...
  8. Sofa King

Newbee Here...

A big Howdy Pards from the great TEXAS Hill Country! I need to replace all three toilets in my house. I was interested in the Guinevere by Toto however I noticed the double cyclone was not rated like the Drake ie. 900 g's. How does the Guinevere (double cyclone) compare to the Ultramax...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks