Search results

1. Sofa King

Leaking noise on Toto

Yeah, I told my plumber who installed them that they are the best and he laughed at the plastic trapway. I thought they advertised a glazed 2/18" trapway, prolly up higher on the toilet lol.
  2. Sofa King

Leaking noise on Toto

I have the Guinevers and when I add liquid to the bowl ie. urine i hear a noise. Is this a constant level in the bowl and any extra goes down the drain? i never experienced this on my other toilets. One toilet it is a constant sound for about 5 seconds when a pint is added, on the other about...
  3. Sofa King

Fixinta buy a Bio Bidet 1000 from Terry

TY Terry I hope to have it by Fri. Just had my electrician install a GFI right behind the terlet. Nancy Pee
  4. Sofa King

Terry What, iffin any parts do i have to purchase for installation? TY Sofa King
  5. Sofa King

are these bidets still the best bang for the buck? My toilet is the Guinevere in Sodona Beige, I take it will fit and should order in the Biscuit? Thanks to everyone Sofa King fresh and so clean
  6. Sofa King

Help!! new toilet doesn't cover

My Guinevere is a BOB, (big ol' bitch) and would fill that measly hole no prob. You need a Guinevere...Life's too short to be cheap. Sofa King PS I haven't cleaned my Guinevere in three months and still looks like new thanks to Sani Gloss & Terry Loves Plumbing board. I love this toilet so...
  7. Sofa King

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Howdy Hoo Everyone
  8. Sofa King

Big Screen

You are correct Terry, Sam's Club is the place for me. My buddy bought one at Sam's and like two years later they took it back. They'll take anything back, lol. They strong arm their vendors like Home Depot and Lowes iffin they wanna get on their floor they must take all returns and get full...
  9. Sofa King

Big Screen

I need a 60" 1080P television. I'm know LCD is the best but a 70" Sony is 33 g's. What shall I do? Thought of buying some crap 60" plasma at Sams Club or Costco and than returning it but those boneheads don't have 60's any more. My friend got their last Pioneer 60" plasma 1080i for $2999.99...
  10. Sofa King

What toilet paper doesn't plug?

I like the Charmin Ultra, good stuff.
  11. Sofa King

Guinevere or UltraMax

Yup get the double cyclone flush :D
  12. Sofa King

cyclone versus gmax?

get the Guinevere, it has the same flush as their $6000.00 terlet. TOTO Guinevere pedestal lav and toilet suite
  13. Sofa King

TOTO Eco Drake HET Watersense toilet review and comments. EcoDrake

Damn WTF :mad:, I'm moving to France with Johnny Depp, LOL...
  14. Sofa King

TOTO Eco Drake HET Watersense toilet review and comments. EcoDrake

With the Canadian dollar being worth more than the US dollar, I'm getting quite a few Canadians driving down and buying toilets from me Huh? U know sumptin I don't, last time i checked the canook $ was about .90, used to be .73 for the longest time. If we stop being the worlds police it will...
  15. Sofa King

Toto Toilets

My dear sweet Guinevere loves to wash the bowl, she has excellent bowl wash, you should have researched more before you plunked down your cash. I think the soiree looks ugly JMHO Sofa King stylish Toto Guinevere
  16. Sofa King

Kohler disappoints!

You don't see Toto advertised on TV now do you ;)
  17. Sofa King

Toilet on boat doesn't refill bowl

I used to drink lots of Steinlager in my yut.
  18. Sofa King

Toilet on boat doesn't refill bowl

What kind of boat uses a regular toilet...a house boat I presume?
  19. Sofa King

Disabled needs help

I opted for the sanigloss finish on all my Guinevers all though some peeps on the board panned it, I have yet to clean them all though they have only been installed for bout a week and a half :-) Life's too short to have a crappy toilet Sofa King
  20. Sofa King

Disabled needs help

I'll put my Guinevere up against ANY toilet, that's right ANY as it is the best toilet in the world...PERIOD! Double cyclone flush provides excellent bowl wash and am yet to stop it up. It is also the nicest looking toilet I've seen to date. Sofa King Proud
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks