Search results

1. G

St. Thomas Creations

I like the St. Thomas products partly because they're affordable. I caution you though that the new toilet will flush nothing like the one you're replacing. The price sounds reasonable and not so low that I'd be suspicious. I'd open it right when it gets to your door though and make sure...
  2. G

10 inch rough in.

10" rough in I believe St. Thomas Creations makes a 10". There are not many 10 rough in toilets out there. We installed one for a client awhile back and they seem happy with it. I have purchased one for my own home but haven't installed it yet. I'd go that route since moving the...
  3. G

Powerflush toilet using old drains

I would like to know if it's safe to install a powerflush toilet on 107 yr old cast iron plumbing.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks