Search results

1. Vikingham

TOTO Eco Drake HET Watersense toilet review and comments. EcoDrake

I actually spoke to a toilet engineer at Eljer recently, and he said they keep the tanks the same size for two reasons: extra height to get more water pressure, and also that if they made the tanks just big enough, they'd look really funny (on our Drake, only about half the water in the tank...
  2. Vikingham

Kohler Rialto - how long to drain?

The problem isn't the amount of water - it's the rate at which it enters the drainpipe. Our old (pre-Toto) toilet drained 3.5 gallons in a leisurely fashion and we never had any problems. The new Toto only uses 1.6 gallons, but it shoots it down the pipe with vigor; as soon as it was installed...
  3. Vikingham

The construction of the drain system is "wrong" by today's standards, so you're quite correct. But...the problem started immediately when we installed the Drake, and we've experimented with letting water go down more slowly, and it seems to alleviate the problem. The slower toilet might not...
  4. Vikingham

Hi, all - I was hoping someone out there might have a Kohler Rialto and be able to answer a quick question about it...you will earn my undying gratitude, and especially that of our downstairs neighbors. I need to know how long it takes for the water to drain out when the Rialto is flushed -...
  5. Vikingham

Toto Drake elongated or round?

We're in a small bathroom situation too - we have the round model, and it's quite comfortable (and yes, I'm a guy!).
  6. Vikingham

Odd Problem w/ Toto Drake - slower toilet needed?

Hi - first off, a big vote of thanks for Mr. Love's board; it's a tremendous resource. In large part because of the opinions here, my wife and I purchased a Toto Drake about a year and a half ago, and have liked pretty much everything about it. BUT - there's a hitch. We live on the top floor...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks