Search results

1. obrien234

Kitchen Sink Vent Issue

I've got a kitchen sink that I believe isn't venting correctly and my current plan is to install a separate vent line for the kitchen sink to fix it. I'm hoping someone can confirm my diagnosis before I go and have someone mess with the plumbing. Here's a few facts about the apartment/house...
  2. obrien234

Problems with Price Pfister Shower Handles

Hi, I've got a couple showers with Price Pfister Two Handle Shower Systems installed. Something like this... http://www.absolutehome.com/web/catalog/product_detail.aspx?pid=1558 the problem with the first shower is that it leaks from the showerhead and the washers in the valves need to...
  3. obrien234

Stuck set screw on a Peerless One Handle Faucet

Hi, I've got a stuck set screw on a Peerless one handled faucet that is leaking. I know it is the internal parts because it leaks from the spout, not from the base. I can't change out the internals for new ones until I can get that set screw undone. I've tried WD40 and another bolt...
  4. obrien234

Showerhead only trickling

Pardon my ineptitude, but plumbing is not my forte... The showerhead in my bathroom has all of a sudden stopped pushing out the water how it should. The water still comes through, but just as a stream going straight down from the bottom of the head. Is this a problem with my water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks