Search results

1. S

12 volt transformer

Back again- what a job pulling all those little wires. But I found the problem. A broken wire running up the stem. I wish I had checked them before ordering the xfmer. ;-( THX for the assistance snafu34
  2. S

12 volt transformer

Roger- Many thanks for the reply- "The transformer is probably an electronic halogen soft start transformer, you don't have the resistance in the meter to make it do it's soft start... so you will not be able to measure it's voltage that way." You may have the missing link here-...
  3. S

12 volt transformer

Jim- excuse me for being dense - but- are you saying it may be defective ? "you could have a shorted wire or something in the secondary" If it is putting out anything at all I should be able to read it on the 12 v out side when it is not connected to the lamps bulbs (bench test) Correct...
  4. S

12 volt transformer

Thanks for looking gentlemen- The transformer is a WH-1501E6A AC 120V -60Hz 1.2A AC 12 V 150W output Auto reset - soft start overload protected. For 12 Volt Halogen lights only. hxxp://www.atlantalightbulbs.com/ecart/nw012104/WANGWH-1501E6A.htm (change hxxp to http) The...
  5. S

12 volt transformer

Good Morning- I have a question regarding a 12 volt transformer I'm hoping some one can help with. I'm trying to repair a low voltage lamp that is no the blink. I found the 110 to 12 volt transformer in the base of the lamp and proceeded to test it. I found 110 going into the transformer but...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks