Search results

1. xmcspc

Leaking G-Max or Power Gravity Fill Valve.

Thanks for the info, Rugged. Much appreciated. I purchased a pressure gauge and measured 100psi at my outside hose bib. I was quite surprised to see it that high. I've schedule an install of a pressure reducing valve.
  2. xmcspc

Thanks for the advice. I'll check the pressure. Even if it is high, I wouldn't expect the more expensive Toto to be affected by it when my substantially-less-expensive (and 15 to 40 year old) other brand-name toilets handle the same pressure just fine. Also... I discovered a neighbour (same...
  3. xmcspc

gmax fill valve leaking I also recently installed a brand-new Toto Ultramax with G-Max fill valve, and have had nothing but problems with the fill valve leaking. Toto tech support has been very responsive, and has sent out multiple replacement fill valves. All have shown the same symptoms...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks