Search results

1. frenchelectrican

oil fired water heater

Hello there ; I hope this is a right spot to land this instering challange here, Anyway,, i got a service call today at one place and this have oil fired water heater and it was malfunctiong got the control box went up the smoke with wrong voltage how this happend ?? i was not sure...
  2. frenchelectrican

water heater expanding tank

Hello guys, I hope i did drop this question in right spot,.. i will cut to the chase for a min i was working on my comuster place to work on both electrical and also replace the really funky sink facuet set up and i have one question to ask ya about water heater expanding tank do...
  3. frenchelectrican

A quick hello

I want to drop a line real quick I want to say hello to you guys/ladies here I am master electrician from northeast wisconsin area and used to live in Paris France so i have little over 20 years experince so i will be glad to help you guys/ladies Merci , Marc
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks