Search results

1. M

A/C overflow

One more question I just noticed that the primary overflow is dripping. It seems that the secondary drips when the unit has been on for a long time. Any other thoughts? Thank you!
  2. M

A/C overflow

My airconditioner is draining into the secondary overflow pipe. What could be causing the system to not use the primary?
  3. M

A/C overflow

My air conditioner is using the secondary overflow pipe. Why is the primary not being used? What could the problem be?
  4. M

Air in water line

Air in water line--no well Thank you Jadnashua. I am new to this site and did not realize that I should not reply directly to you. The hot water will get to the farthest point, it just takes a while. I am thinking that if I unplug the recirculating pump, that might eliminate the air in the...
  5. M

Air in water line

Air in water line--no well I do not have a well. It is city water. The air continues to shoot out even after the water has been on for a while. Nothing has been done to my pipes. It is only one faucet and one shower head in the house. The others are fine. In March I had a new water heater...
  6. M

Air in water line

Air shoots out of my bathroom faucet and shower head, mostly on the hot side but sometimes on the cold side. We do not have well water. Any ideas.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks