Search results

1. ChuckNJ

Waste bi-product of methane gas....causes deaths in VA

Very rarely do you hear about plumbers who've died doing their jobs. I guess from time to time it happens, but for the most part I never really considered being a plumber as an extremely dangerous occupation. I've been on new construction job sites where people were killed, but that was...
  2. ChuckNJ

A few gifts from plumbers.... to the rest of us.

I started in the residential remodeling field....oh, over 20 years ago.... and I have had the pleasure of meeting a great number of really interesting people. I've met all types of contractors (take your pick...plumbers, electricans, framers, drywallers, masons, hvac......and so on) and...
  3. ChuckNJ

Air Conditioning technical question

My first question on this site.... thank you to the experts who's knowledge they are willing to share.... in advance. My A/C condensor needed to be cleaned this year.... as I do every year prior to running it in the heat of the summer. First I disconnect the Elect, both inside at the panel...
  4. ChuckNJ

Hello there!

Hello to all. I was recently directed to this web forum and I would like to introduce myself Since I'm a remodeler, by trade, I thought that this would be the appropriate forum. My name is Chuck I live in central NJ and I'm a NJ Home Improvement Contractor. My work is mainly...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks