Search results

1. abrahuang

Cleanout problems solved, now come vent problems

I took out the old cast iron pipes this weekend, and put together another dry fit. I have both first floor bathroom and the on-going basement bathroom. The basement shower-tub need a vent, but I don't know I should vent through a new revent to roof or anywhere in the existing waste-vent in...
  2. abrahuang

Cleanouts Questions

I am replacing cast ion pipes with schedule 40. To route the toilet branch from vertical to horizontal, I used a Y. Can I replace the Y with 45 elbow, or a 90 long sweep, saving the cleanout? http://picasaweb.google.com/abrahuang/HouseBasementPlumbing/photo#5116227117896496402 Another cleanout...
  3. abrahuang

Improper Grading

I am installing a new bathroom in basement. A new section of capped pipe was slid in through under foundation by a pro, connecting the sewer main to street. Unfortunately, after uncapped it, I found out a pond of water wanted to stay at a level about 1 inch above the pipe bottom. To connect...
  4. abrahuang

Basement bathroom plumbing plan, new version

Thanks for the many helps from here, I put together the newest version: Pls click to enlarge. Does this look good? Do I need a cleanout at the 1 1/2" 90 elbow for accessing from back of the wetwall? Or change the 90 elbow to 45? I ordered the 27x54x16 tub, it was said to be for above floor...
  5. abrahuang

Pls review my bsmt bathroom plumbing plan

I am putting a new bathroom in the basement and replacing cast ion pipes as well. The new sewer come in through foundation 2' below ground. It will serve an existing bathroom 1st floor and the new bathroom in basement, and is reserved for laundry and morning kitchen as well. Before I glue down...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks