Search results

1. R

Wiring Flood Lights

I have a house-relatively large ~5000sq ft and want to control the outside floodlights from the front door- and both master bedrooms (one down and one up). I'm looking at the standard double 100w type floodlights. Electrical panel is on the first floor- and lights will be on the sofits. Is...
  2. R

Testing new Plumbing

I'm in the process of a second story addition. I had a friend of a friend- Licensed Plumber stop by and give me tips on what I needed to do - as far as layout-permit-codes and basic pointers. Anyway- I'm going to have him back over this weekend to check out before the inspection. I like...
  3. R

Minimizing Noise Ideas

I'm in the process of a second story addition. The pipes (copper-L ¾") and CPVC (3")will be running over (and down a wall) in the living room w/ 2 X 10 joists/ceiling. The master bath is above. Cast iron is not an option since plumbing is already done Any ideas to make the pipes very...
  4. R

Garbage Disposal-Stone Sink

I'm in the process of a kitchen renovation-and I've run into a problem. The sink is made of stone and is way to thick for the standard flange. I've looked on line and at their (In-sink-erator badger 5) brochure-but can find nothing. Any ideas? At the big box stores -the guy looks like a deer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks