Search results

1. BillM

GE Water Heater Leaking

Good afternoon all, I have a GE Water Heater.....hot water hose was spirting water from around where the stainless steel mesh is attached to the nut of the water supply.....I thought it was just wearing out, and that I was fortunate to have noticed it before a big problem. I cut the power, and...
  2. BillM

Price Pfister Kitchen Faucet Installation

Good morning all, I am installing a 'low end' Price Pfister kitchen faucet, Model # F-WK1-1. Single Control faucet....Installed just fine, except that there is a plastic hose connector tube, to accept Spray Hose attachment.....it should just be a simple 'push in, and connect' type setup, but...
  3. BillM

Top Element Electrical

Good morning All..... I'm attempting (1st time novice) to replace Lower element on a GE water heater......shower goes cold after about 15 minutes......from what I've read, and testing of lower element with multi-meter, its shot......so I'm currently draining water heater, and ready to install...
  4. BillM

PVC Wall Tube Connection

Hello all..... Please bear with me, but I've got a very basic question...... I have 1-1/2 inch PCV Wall Tube from behind vanity. I am trying to connect Plastic P-Trap to the PVC. The PVC has no threads......just straight PVC coming out of wall. What is best way to attach connector...
  5. BillM

Faucet Installation

Hello all..... I am in process of installing a new "cultured" marble vanity top, and a new faucet, as well....... The product "Sta Put" Plumbers Putty, made by Hercules......is has a NOTE on the container label which states: NOTE: Do not use Sta Put in direct contact with marble, granite...
  6. BillM

P-Trap Question

Hello everyone......I have 2 questions.....I'm replacing my bathroom vanity with a "freestanding" vanity......sort of furniture looking? has 4 legs that it rests on, and vanity top will sit on top of unit....drawers underneath..... My question #1: I have PVC piping from the wall (1-1/2"...
  7. BillM

Extension Pipe Connection

Good morning, all! I've got a basic question: In process of new bathroom vanity install..... I cut the old trap off of the actual wall pvc pipe, since it was cemented on x 30 years ago? and there was no other way to get it off? Now, I am ready to install a 1 1/2" extension pipe, into...
  8. BillM

Bathroom vanity water trap

Good morning all........I removed old bathroom vanity, and purchased a new, freestanding vanity.......Problem is: rough plumbing (1 1/2" water pipe) that comes out of the wall is too low to allow for a 'trap'? I cut out the back of the vanity to allow the pipe to fit into the vanity, but it...
  9. BillM

Toilet Flange problem

Hi all.......New member.....1st post......so, here goes! I am in the middle of remodeling my bathroom......had stripped all of the old tile, removed old toilet, and have a new Toto toilet to install......My question/problem: The original (25 year old?) toilet Flange was rusted beyond repair...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks