Search results

1. 7

Pumping Out of Shallow Irrigation Canal Advice

Thanks for the reply and advice. I'm trying to irrigate about 1.5 acres of grass. The pump will be essentially level with the level of the canal and I can be flexible as to how close the pump is to the canal (I can get it within 25 feet if I have to). Any idea on the depth of the sump...
  2. 7

Pumping Out of Shallow Irrigation Canal Advice

Hi All: I've finally been given a permit to pump out of an irrigation canal adjacent to my property and have a couple questions. The spot where I'm allowed to put the pump is in a curve of the canal, so the water moves a little faster there. Additionally the canal is only about 1 foot...
  3. 7

Installing Shutoff Valves in Galvanized System

Hi all: I'm new here and hoping someone can answer a couple of hopefully easy questions. We just bought a vacation property with a mobile home and well on it. In somebody's infinite wisdom, they installed absolutely no shutoff valves either for the mobile home or the entire water supply...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks