Search results

1. Vans

Element Wrench

Thanks for all your replies I did order the Camco socket, should help as the 3/4 drive socket is 4" long,
  2. Vans

Element Wrench

I'm looking for a good socket, I'be been using a 1-1/2" 3/4 drive to change elements, this is a 6 point socket and is 4" long which makes it easy to slip of element, just rounded one off today that appears to be welded in place:) Any recommendations? Thanks
  3. Vans

Inconsistent Metering

;), the dam thing needs constant source of power, who would have thought of that I get the dumb ass award, at first I was offended by "check for switched outlet", guess I never knew top half of outlet was switched Thanks for helping I need to give a big SHOUT OUT! to Bryan at 602abc WATER for...
  4. Vans

Inconsistent Metering

First of all -thanks guys for the help/advice ditttohead said: ↑ If you close the inlet side of the bypass, you will know exactly what the unit feeds. Check to make sure it is feeding everything in the house that you want it to. Done, I have dedicated untreated line to ice maker/kitchen...
  5. Vans

Inconsistent Metering

I installed, I don't think it's that technical of a job, I'm a licensed carpenter and have done my share of plumbing. I use a Hach 5b Hardness test kit, (best 20.00 I've spent in a while), to test water and yes I have the house softener plumbed how I want Hardness was starting to climb so last...
  6. Vans

Inconsistent Metering

Pretty sure I'm set at po.7, that's something I checked when I started trying to figure this out I'll double check just in case
  7. Vans

Inconsistent Metering

My first go around with this unit was a missing paddle wheel in meter, I should have bought local as we have a local brand, Peerless, I've installed a few of them and never had issue But they are a couple hundred more
  8. Vans

Inconsistent Metering

I have plastic bypass on, had a stainless valve on it and had all sorts of problems, metering was worse, it wouldn't even go through regeneration properly, vendor sent new valve and after install had same issue, I decided to pull stainless valve and install plastic which helped, plugged in old...
  9. Vans

Inconsistent Metering

Fleck 5600 SXT, and yes it's a low flow, also have a 1.6 Toto sitting next to shower and I think that doesn't meter either, but the vanity does meter, as I've checked numerous times. The shower does meter at times, I turn on and watch valve and it will work, a gallon or two then quits. Washer...
  10. Vans

Inconsistent Metering

Installed last December, my unit doesn't meter all water usage, it appears that just bathtub on my main floor, took shower this morning and check gallons before and after and no change, but go to kitchen sink and run water it counts down. I've checked the connection to meter and checked impeller...
  11. Vans

TOTO elongated dual-flush ONE PIECE Aquia - NEW MS654204MF

Thank You After posting my problem I did a search and found the same answer you provided, wish I would have caught that during install
  12. Vans

TOTO elongated dual-flush ONE PIECE Aquia - NEW MS654204MF

I am a Maintenace Manager for a Foundation, we have over 30 buidings I have 8 of these CST464MF Aquia Dual Flush ADA in a new LEED Certified Building No Problems so far, Toto toilets Rock, I bet I have 20 of the Drakes and never have any issues Today I ran acrost a problem that I hope...
  13. Vans

Oddball Sink

Duct Tape?
  14. Vans

Oddball Sink

Let me now if that's something you want to part with, I may be interested. Thanks Jon
  15. Vans

Oddball Sink

Std. Delta single handle mounted on sink
  16. Vans

Oddball Sink

Basically 32x20, this is a rental house owned by the Foundation I work for, we started with a bathroom remodel, while there I thought we could simply upgrade kitchen sink, I could go on and on with things we could do, the trap was just 90s glued together, drain lines were black poly into cast...
  17. Vans

Oddball Sink

Awesome-Thanks Countertop is a lot cheaper than new cabinets
  18. Vans

Oddball Sink

I removed old cast iron sink in a home, found out I have an odd size sink-20x32, there is no way I can go deeper, existing face frame is notched to accept old sink. I believe this kitchen setup was probably mobile home spec. Local plumbing supply can't locate this size, no luck on the web either...
  19. Vans

Toto Aquia dual flush toilet product review, comments and posts.

Aquia/ADA The Aquia III CST464MF has a bowl height of 16-1/8" Specs for Aquia III
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks