Search results

1. rbptlp

Takagi JR error code 12

Re: error code 12 I am having the same issue at my place tenants have reset heater 2x in last 2 days it keeps shutting down with error code 12 I am sending my plumber over tomorrow to clean the flame sensor (soft scouring pad, not sandpaper)(although I called Takagi and they said 100 grit SP...
  2. rbptlp

black pipe assembly technique

thanks all I have re-done both the boiler trim and the gas line and both are now 'taught' (I like that term, and I feel it now) and completely leak-free thanks again for all the feedback (my rule of thumb now is 2 turns Teflon + Gasoila first 3-4 threads, roughly 7 turns total - usually...
  3. rbptlp

update thanks for the tips according to the chart, 4.5 hand turns + 3 wrench turns is standard for both 1/2" and 3/4" black pipe that is probably more than I was doing, and may have been more than I am capable of doing I will count next time (I might have been doing more hand turns than I...
  4. rbptlp

I am helping my plumber do some of the work on my house, under his supervision and I'm good with PEX and copper, but can't seem to get the hang of black iron using Gasoila on first 3 threads, not too much, well-seated into threads, and tightening 'not too tight' (my plumber's instruction) but I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks