Search results

1. timjones

free standing tub - just a rage or here to stay?

Free Standing Bathtubs Regarding the questions are free standing bathtubs here stay. My opinion is they are definitely here to stay since they have already been here for hundreds of years that I know of. We have purchase a free standing modern bathtub and a pedestal bathtub from these folks...
  2. timjones

Claw foot tub question

Claw Foot Bath Tubs I have ran accross a web site everyone may be interested in that offers acrylic claw foot bath tubs at reasonable prices. http://www.bathtubsfactorydirect.com/servlet/the-Claw-Foot-Bath-Tubs/Categories
  3. timjones

Are deep bathtubs made anymore?

deep bath tubs Check out www.bathtubsfactorydirect.com They have a number of deep soak bath tubs as well as clawfoot and and modern claw foot bath tubs
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks