Search results

1. ShannonT

Caulking Shower Kit

I have a Kohler Neo-Angle Shower door/walls kit that I put up on my home-made and tiled receptor. The instructions stated to caulk only the outside of the unit. I assumed this is so that any water that may get through the mechanical joints will not get trapped between two beads of caulk. ( I...
  2. ShannonT

Tub Stopper Missing

I have a tub with a drain stopper that isn't working. Since we are replacing the gold trim with brushed nickle I want to replace the overflow cover and strainer too. When I removed the overflow cover, I discovered there is no linkage attached to the lever. I have done some searching here and...
  3. ShannonT

Save my new shower!

I am installing the trim for my new shower and I have a leak in the wall. :eek: I put teflon tape on the threads and screwed the shower head arm into the plumbing. The first sign of trouble is when I can't turn the arm any more and it is pointed straight up. So I take it off, put new teflon...
  4. ShannonT

Help - Toilet Tank Leaking

I am trying to get my bathroom renovation complete before the one year mark, but the toilet is not cooperating! I have replaced all the seals at least once and I have finally narrowed down the leak to the connection of the overflow tube to the tank. With the tank off, I put a quart of...
  5. ShannonT

Drum Trap

:eek: I am completely remodeling a small 6'3"x6'7" bathroom. I plan to replace the shower with a neo-angle tiled shower using a Kerdi shower kit. Because I'm using the Kerdi system, I needed to replace the drain. And so my troubles begin. As I break up the slab I find that the clamping drain...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks