Search results

1. caleb

All zone finally fine, except 1

Hello all, I have six zones that I finally have fine tuned to cover everything except the cat. Yesterday I turned it on manual operation after mowing and zone 1 won't pop, they all simply clucked and trickled. I though a leak; great. The pump is cycling on for a second and then off for about...
  2. caleb

Plumbing under the sink question

Thanks for the links. Yes it is my house. I know the basic diagram that I will use; it’s basically the same just 4 inches lower. Can I use PVC when all the connection to the disposal is metal? How do you marry up PVC and metal pipes? The drain is low in the wall and soldered at the wall...
  3. caleb

Plumbing under the sink question

Hello all, gad I found this board as I have in front of me something I’ve never seen done and am not sure if I should call a professional. I am getting new granite countertops and a new sink. The sink is 4 inches deeper than the existing one, so all the plumbing under the sinks and disposal...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks