Search results

1. Tim in Fort Worth

Low water pressure in one zone, manual valve control fixes it

I've got one zone that frequently doesn't pop the sprinkler heads up all the way. Sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't I recently fixed a small leak on the threaded connection to the valve on the charged side (it's not the problem) and decided to test the manual control. I opened the...
  2. Tim in Fort Worth

PVC cement to fix nicked wiring?

Has anyone here used PVC cement to cover nicks on irrigation wiring? I came across this information when researching how to locate valves for my zone problem. It never occurred to me to do something like this, but after reading it I cut an 8" length of wire, then used a box cutter to cut a...
  3. Tim in Fort Worth

Didn't see a sticky, but need troubleshooting tips for sprinkler system

I've never had a sprinkler system before, but recently bought a house with a six-zone system. The main controller is an Irritrol Rain Dial, but the heads/nozzles are a mix of Toro, Hunter and Rain Bird. The system is programmed the way I want it, and the 9 volt backup battery has been changed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks