Search results

1. I Need Help

MS874114SG, Need to find replacement tank lid

My TOTO Carlyle CST874 (MS874114SG) wouldn't stop running so I lifted the lid and then bent down to shut off the water at the wall. I knocked off the lid and it shattered. What's the best place to buy a replacement? Online? Nearest plumbing supply (none local)? I also need to replace one of...
  2. I Need Help

Toto won't stop filling. How do I determine the model?

Toilet is 3 years old. I don't see a model number or name. It may be a Carlyle. Last night the fill continued to run. I turned off the water at the wall, and would like to make the repair myself. My late husband was a Mr. Fix-it, so I never learned to do these things. Once I know the...
  3. I Need Help

2 simple questions about my Toto

Is there a way to temporarily force the water level higher in the bowl? There's a hard water ring above the water level (Sani-Gloss not doing its job?) that I want to soak with vinegar, but the water keeps self-leveling. Before I had a Toto, I would stick a plunger into the bottom to block...
  4. I Need Help

Removing Tub Enclosure

We're moving into a house that has a sliding-door, metal-surround glass tub enclosure attached to the fiberglass tub. Can we have it removed or would we be better off just taking out the whole tub and replacing it without an enclosure? What are the pros and cons of removing it?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks