Search results

1. Haeffnkr

Help w/ Crossover - Touch Faucets and Check Valves

Hi, I have 3 touch faucets, a couple of check valves and a return hot water re circulation loop. I also have other faucets in the house with a tankless hot water gas heater. Recently the masterbath shower started showing a crossover hot water issue. I just replaced the Moen one handle shower...
  2. Haeffnkr

Copper or PEX or Sharkbite for a water heater install?

Hi, I am going to replace my gas tankless water heater with a new different model. I will need to cut and redo the copper lines. Is it easier to use PEX/Sharkbite that I have no experience with or just use copper again? thanks in advance haeffnkr
  3. Haeffnkr

Moen shower faucet replacement - one hole? - get a constant temp?

Hi, I have a standard Moen mixer shower valve. In the winter it is hard to keep the right mix of water to keep a constant temp out of the shower head. Yes I could replace the cartridge again and maybe see marginal improvements. Wife is tired of always adjusting it back and forth in the...
  4. Haeffnkr

Why is water not hot coming out of the faucet on the far side of the house?

Hi, I have a tankless water heater. I have a hot water recirc loop with a taco pump. I have a bosch 4 gallon electric water heater to keep the loop hot. I have a T-K1 tankless water heater linked here https://www.takagi.com/media/48144/T-K1.pdf In the winter I kick up the water to 131...
  5. Haeffnkr

Richmond Rheem and whoever else - Model: RTG-74 PVN -- make and opinions...

Hello, I have an opportunity to purchase a used Model: RTG-74 PVN It is pictured as a Richmond Unit, but as I found below this is made by someone and imported by several manf. it seems. Brand Models Paloma PTG-74PVN; PTG-74PVP; PTG-74PVN-1; PTG-74PVP-1; PTG-74PVNH; PTG-74PVPH...
  6. Haeffnkr

Help - Mounting a hose bib on outside - no solder....

Here is what I have going on....I am putting a hose bib on a basement wall, outside, on a walk out basement wall that is only 5.5 inches thick inside dimensions. So I am not using a freeze proof faucet/hose bib. (I do have a shutoff in the basement with easy access to drain the line for...
  7. Haeffnkr

Long one - Need the "hammer" and tank(less) experts please

Hello, I have been searching for an hour now and still have a few questions. I have a 4 year old Ranch house, I have over the last 2 months or so developed an increasing water hammer problem with mainly the toilets, but a mild hammer with the ice makers. I have made it better but it is not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks