Search results

1. Peanut9199

Home Depot Sale

H..E De..T is having a sale on Mexican Recliners. Hurry while supplies last.
  2. Peanut9199

Why men should not write advice columns

Dear John I hope you can help me. The other day, I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching TV. My car started stalling and then it broke down about a mile down the road and I had to walk back to get my husband's help. When I got home, I couldn't believe my eyes. He was...
  3. Peanut9199

Jump Rope Dance

Just got this e-mail and thought i would share if you haven't seen already. These kids entertained during half-time at an Army/Navy Basketball Game in Ohio. They are absolutely amazing. The fact that these girls learned the routines is hard to believe…but the fact that they executed them...
  4. Peanut9199

Food

I was listening to the news last night and at the CNE this year (Canadian National Expo) they are selling "Deep fried chocolate dipped bacon", "Chicken fried Bacon" and "Pizza on a stick". Not sure why kids these days are obese, but i do want to try them. I went to Scotland a few years ago...
  5. Peanut9199

Fallen Heroes

We lost another two this week and it made me think of the "Highway of Heroes" and how much we want to pay our respects to the soldiers that have died. I know the US picture ban policy was put in place in 1991 and was renewed by the Bush administration. I don't know if now that Bush is gone will...
  6. Peanut9199

Weed control

My region has gone green, outlawing all pesticides. Which i don't have a problem with, but i'm trying to find something that will control weeds. I have a partition between myself and my neigbour (who does nothing) and i've already removed the stones, liner and dug up the roots but every year...
  7. Peanut9199

Space Station

Did you hear a toilet in the space station broke down. I wonder if Kohler or American Standard is going to get a service call? See now if they installed a Drake.... http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=8122374&page=1
  8. Peanut9199

Raccoons

Any one know how to get rid of raccoons. I have a family of 5 that crap on top of a shed at the back of my garden. I tried moth ball, amonia and i started spraying them with a garden hose. Each works for a small time but doesn't last long. I don't want to hurt them, i was think of a rose...
  9. Peanut9199

Toilet supply with built in shutoff

I've had somes calls and wanted to share. Home Depot and maybe some other places are selling a Watts (Floodsafe) S/S toilet supply that has a built in shutoff that if the toilet leaks it will shut off the water. The problem is it affects the Toto toilet and will not supply water to the...
  10. Peanut9199

Toto ADA and Univeral height

I was confused about Toto's difference "F" Universal Height and "L" ADA. Toto shows the handicapped symbol with most of the "F" toilets which means Handicapped height which is ADA. It seems if you use the 16-1/8" "F" bowls with Toto's soft close seat it brings the bowl up to 17-1/2" in...
  11. Peanut9199

Handshower Chattering

I have a Theromstatic Shower valve with 3 volume controls. 1 controls the Handshower 1 controls the shower head 1 controls the body sprays When i turn on the handshower it chatters, i have removed the handshower and hose and still does it. I replaced the cartridge from anothe volume...
  12. Peanut9199

American Standard bought out again

So American Standard was purchased again by Sun Capitals, who also owns Crane and Eljer. http://www.suncappart.com/
  13. Peanut9199

Toto Fill Valves going back to old style

Just found out on Friday Toto is going back to the fill valve that can be serviced. Not sure why i haven't had problems with the new style fill valve. So all the part numbers have gone back to the old ones ie: TSU17A is back to the TSU07A-5. Korky 528T Replacement TOTO Toilet Fill Valve - Fits...
  14. Peanut9199

45 year old house/toilet replace

The four bolts are not all for the floor flange. What they usually did was had the two for the flange and two coach screws screwed into the sub floor securing the bowl to the floor. Not sure why but this is response to the bottom posting?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks