Search results

1. mastas

Black pipe/dryer vent spacing?

any requirements or best practices for spacing black pipe and dryer vents? Due to space limitations, my setup for gas line and dryer vent is going to be tight. Less than 2 inches and possibly touch at one point.
  2. mastas

sink drain into standpipe modification

Hi All, I'd like some opinions on a DIY project. Currently I have top loading w/d setup. Upgrading to a front loading w/d setup that I'm going to stack and a new laundry tub. I would like to complete the modification shown in the attached picture. Plumb a 1.5" line for the laundry tub...
  3. mastas

Sanitary Tee on side?

A wye and 45, sometimes called a combination fitting or combo. I've googled to the end and couldn't find a definitive answer, so I'm hoping to get it here. Santee Is it possible to use a sanitary tee in a waste line on its side? I'm doing this to change directions/tap into an existing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks