Search results

1. mastas

Need feedback on sink P-trap below floor level

you could try oversizing that line.
  2. mastas

Black pipe/dryer vent spacing?

any requirements or best practices for spacing black pipe and dryer vents? Due to space limitations, my setup for gas line and dryer vent is going to be tight. Less than 2 inches and possibly touch at one point.
  3. mastas

Washing machine drain question

I'm guessing, since I can't positively tell from your picture, but I'm about to setup a secondary w/d in my basement. I was trying to figure out how to safely add a standpipe since the house main is around 4' high so I decided I'm going with a closed system. You might have to do that too. If...
  4. mastas

Washing machine drain question

the u looks backwards to me too...if that makes a difference.
  5. mastas

sink drain into standpipe modification

Design modification Yeah, I'd prefer not dumping into a tub... and I figured hoping for the best isn't a good idea when stuff gets closed up behind walls so I decided to vent it (see revised drawing). Going to install the new standpipe with trap on the same floor, run it to the next stud...
  6. mastas

After the trap, it basically isn't vented. It's a long 2" horizontal run then 90s down to the house main. I don't think it's siphoning the trap since we've never smelled sewer....Hoping the higher discharge rate of front load washers or the addition of a tub doesn't create any problems...
  7. mastas

Hi All, I'd like some opinions on a DIY project. Currently I have top loading w/d setup. Upgrading to a front loading w/d setup that I'm going to stack and a new laundry tub. I would like to complete the modification shown in the attached picture. Plumb a 1.5" line for the laundry tub...
  8. mastas

American Standard Champion 4 toilet review and pictures

Omfg I **WISH** I googled champion4 toilet before I decided to buy this piece of crap. I've replaced a bunch of toilets, most of them being with the cheapos costing around a $100, and they are still going strong after years. I bought this model back in March of this year. No more than 4...
  9. mastas

Sanitary Tee on side?

thanks for the quick replys. Sometimes, google isn't the best place for information.
  10. mastas

Sanitary Tee on side?

A wye and 45, sometimes called a combination fitting or combo. I've googled to the end and couldn't find a definitive answer, so I'm hoping to get it here. Santee Is it possible to use a sanitary tee in a waste line on its side? I'm doing this to change directions/tap into an existing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks