Search results

1. Seeker

Air Return Duct

Thanks...I just spoke to the builder and he told me everything was up to code and they do this all the time. It actually allows more air flow which he said was easily handled by the units I have.
  2. Seeker

Air Return Duct

Thanks...I'm a little surprised as this is a new home in NJ. The house is very well built, has Trane units, all inspections were done.
  3. Seeker

Air Return Duct

My first floor air return duct (forced hot air system) has no metal duct work. The return vents (3) flow in ceiling thru duct system made of wood. Is this normal?
  4. Seeker

Blow out pipes

Thanks. I never had a problem winterizing until the second floor was added to the cottage. Gravity always worked fine. I was planning on using a 2/3 HP portable air compressor to clear the pipes and wasn't sure how to attach the air hose to the system or whether I should have valves opened or...
  5. Seeker

Blow out pipes

Sorry in advance for my lack of knowledge. Where would you attach the compressor from the second floor to blowout hot and cold pipes? The last water supply 2nd floor is the toilet, second to last the shower. Also what is an air hose quick connect?
  6. Seeker

Blow out pipes

How do I put together an attachment to blowout my pipes from the shower head with my portable air compressor? (for winterization)
  7. Seeker

Hot Water Tank

We are building a new home (NJ) and the Gas Hot Water Tank is planned to be in the garage next to gas furnace , both on a platform adjacent to inside wall of a bedroom. I was wondering what insulation rating and enclosure with heat is recommended if any.
  8. Seeker

Washing Machine Drain

The pipe is white
  9. Seeker

Washing Machine Drain

The pipe is plastic
  10. Seeker

Washing Machine Drain

I have a home in upstate NY. The washing machine is in the basement. The drain pipe is about 5' off the floor connected to the main drain(3' off floor) in the basement going to a septic tank. The drain line has a trap but the vent is open to the basement and not vented outside. Is this ok? Do I...
  11. Seeker

Hot Water/Cold Water

The water coming into my home is so cold in winter that we run out of hot water after 1 1/2 showers. It is also too hot in summer. This is a town water supply in NJ.
  12. Seeker

Dornbracht faucet

I have a dornbracht bathroom sink faucet. One of the round handles is very difficult to turn. Any sugggestions. Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks