Search results

1. Wandering_Burr

Hybrid - Heat Pump / Cheaper to operate than Gas in SoCal?

I am looking at replacing my 50 gallon NG Water Heater and aside from the up front costs of electric/condensate line/capping the gas and vent (which are not small), the EPAs calculators appear to show a significant savings over ten years versus Natural Gas. Despite my searches this topic doesn't...
  2. Wandering_Burr

Irrigation drain-safe to use cutter blade/snake in?

I have three inch PVC drain lines from the back of the house to the street. In heavy rain they carry the water to the curb. They are (I guess) a standard, triple wall PVC-and it is pretty thin stuff since it isn't pressurized. The house is 20 years old and the lines are choked with roots. On...
  3. Wandering_Burr

help with impact sprinkler performance

I bought a house last summer and am having trouble with the back lawn irrigation system. There is a circle lawn with about a 48.5' diameter. There are 5 perimeter Toro impact sprinkers evenly spaced around 3/4 of the lawn and the last 1/4 has four spray heads. There is also an impact sprinkler...
  4. Wandering_Burr

House Inspection: 3 year leak?

I'm in escrow on a house and would like to get your point of view on a plumbing issue they have disclosed. The house is two story and was built in 2000. According to the disclosures in the summer of 2003 two of the upstairs toliets were repaired because of 'faulty seals'. One leaked through...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks