Search results

1. Barney1

AS Cadet 3 Question…

Just installed an American Standard Cadet 3 based on some pretty good reviews from this site. Seems to work fine, but I do notice that the tank seems to rock a little. What I mean is it does not seem solid. I can grab the tank and push it forward and back unlike the other toilet I have in my...
  2. Barney1

Opinions on ADA Height Toilets

I’m thinking about purchasing a Cadet 3 Right Height which is 1.5 inches higher than a normal toilet height. What are your takes on these? Are they more comfortable and do they look right in a small bathroom with the extra height?
  3. Barney1

Which tub drain is best?

I’m replacing my bathtub and have to get an new drain as well. Is there one type better than the other? The three that I’m looking at are the conventional screen and lever type at the over flow or the push-in and lock type or the lift and turn type. Is one better than the other? The ones...
  4. Barney1

Help on Tub Surround!

I just brought home my second 3-piece bath surround by Crane from Lowes. The first one had a cracked main back panel and the second on had the main panel cracked and the left panel was in pieces. This stuff seems very flimsy. I guess once its glued to the drywall it should be ok. I see that...
  5. Barney1

Kohler Cimarron vs Eljer Titan vs AS Cadet 3.

I am in the process of remodeling my bath. I have been reading a lot of posts on this site and have it narrowed down to these three. Any advise or experience with these would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks