Search results

1. enviroko

Can I ground a 10/3 ungrounded wire?

I would really like to use this wire for now until I can get it replaced but I don't want it left ungrounded. I want to temporarily use it for an electric dryer. It is already connected to my old fuse box and runs over close to the dryer.
  2. enviroko

Question about moving stove line to dryer.

We currently have an electric stove and a gas dryer but we are in the process of installing a gas stove and electric dryer. Here is our situation... The hot wire that feeds the stove looks like it says 8/3 (old and hard to read). The hot wire first connects to a junction box then out to...
  3. enviroko

Need to tap drain for dishwasher.

Where & how can I tap my sink drain for a dishwasher that will be placed on the right? Thanks for your help!
  4. enviroko

Cost to have gas line ran to stove?

Hi, can anyone give me a ballpark figure for having the following job done? We currently have an electric stove but our natural gas line runs directly under (full basement) the stove and we plan to switch to gas. So all that I believe needs to be done is to tap into this line and run a...
  5. enviroko

Tilers, need your advice...

We would like to tile our kitchen and dining room. The kitchen currently has linoleum over 1/4" plywood over something else then 1" subfloor. The linoleum does not come off completely (at least not without a lot of work). When we try to tear it off, it leaves its backing on the plywood...
  6. enviroko

I need a 1 1/4" slip joint 90 degree elbow.

Anyone know where I can find one? They are tough to find on the web and Home Depot didn't have them. Thanks
  7. enviroko

Is tile on mold-resistent drywall a bad idea?

We were originally planning to install a fiberglass surround so we installed mold resistent drywall but then decided to tile it. Is it a bad idea to install tile on this surface? Is there something that I can seal it with so that water will not be a problem with it? Thanks!
  8. enviroko

How to clean attic mold?

The house we just bought has a mold problem. The bath fan was vented to the attic which has created a mold area of about 100 sq ft. Some of this area is very hard to reach, it runs up close to the soffit. Anyone have any good DIY ideas to make cleaning this easier? Scrubbing most of it...
  9. enviroko

Two knob to three knob shower?

Anyone know of a tutorial either in the forums or somewhere on the web?
  10. enviroko

Anyone use Fiberock?

I'm putting on my bathroom floor and probably the shower walls. Any opinions on it? I like the fact that it is made from recycled materials and made in my home state, Ohio. Thanks!
  11. enviroko

Need help with high gas bill.

I bought my first house (Northern Ohio) and recently received my first full gas bill. We have not yet moved into the house since we have a lot to do before it is ready. We are currenly living in a condo that is about the same sq. footage as the house but the gas bill for the house was more...
  12. enviroko

Toto Drake Questions

I see a lot of recommendations for the Toto Drakes but their website shows 16 different models. Can someone recommend a good round-bowl model/s? Are the round bowls as good as elongated? What is "ADA"? Thanks!
  13. enviroko

Salvage yard for homes?

There are plenty of auto salvage yards but are there salvage yards for home supplies? Anyone know of a website that lists them? I got the idea after watching people salvaging things out of a few houses being demoed in my area. Thanks!
  14. enviroko

American or foreign made?

Hi, I'm looking at buying either a Kohler Cimerron, Eljer Titan or Toto Drake. I'd like to buy American. I know the Eljer is American made but anyone know about the other two? Also which would be best for a fairly small space? Thanks! Toto Ultramax TOTO manufactures many of their products...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks