Search results

1. T

several station on at once

Thanks for your help Wet Boots Just wanted to drop a line and say thanks to Wet Boots for all your input. Well would you believe it was all operater error. Apparantly when I shut down the system last year I must have turned the flow control knobs on the valves for 3 and 4 zones. By the time...
  2. T

There was algae build up in the filter that I cleaned several times last summer. I figured that when I bought the system that the guy would provide the correct components since he knew I was pulling from a pond and he did the design. If I pull the valves apart and fine algae what valves...
  3. T

This is set up with a 1.5 hp Myers pump to a pond without any tank. I have a 2" pipe from pond to pump and 1.5" to the valves. I pulled the line out of the pond and cleaned the foot so it is clean and I was getting water. I have checked the voltage at the controller and it was putting out 24v...
  4. T

Still stuck Thanks for the info. The controller is a Orbit #5704. I had a short in the first one I had in the system and they sent me a new one that worked all last season. When I first turned it on this season the pump wouldn't run. After tracing all the wire to the pump, relay and...
  5. T

Wet boots No. I only have 5 valves in the system. Thanks for the reply. Whats your thoughts.
  6. T

Hello everyone. I got a 6 zone controller with 5 zones in use. I put the system in last year and it worked great. Now I turned the controller back on and had to reset it to tell it a pump was there. Got that solved and now have a problem with several stations on at the same time. I have checked...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks