Search results

1. SVTour98

How to make the Toto Drake always flush fully?

Gotcha, thanks for the replies! We'll keep on using it as it came from the factory. It will probably just take some getting used to. If I get time soon I'll pop the toilet off and make sure it is all clear underneath.
  2. SVTour98

Good point. I actually ignored their recommendation to do that because after I tried picking up the toilet the first time the wax ring fell off. So I put it in place over the drain then slowly lowered the toilet down as my wife watched underneath to make sure it was lined up properly. So it...
  3. SVTour98

I'll check again but it was all clear when I installed the toilet a few days ago. It accepts a standard wax ring right? There isn't like an oversized one that is necessary for the drake? Since it has a 3" flush valve? Just trying to think if you are on the right track with something impeding...
  4. SVTour98

It is draining just fine. In fact, the drain for the toilet is literally only about 3 feet away from where the sewer line exits the house to the street. It has no problem flushing, it's just some people in my household (you know who) don't hold the lever down when they do a #2. Just flicking...
  5. SVTour98

Toto's Softclose Seat

Yes it is normal for it to move slightly from side to side. The actual mounting hardware that goes onto the bowl should not move, but there is a small amount of play in the seat itself. In the one-page installation instructions for the seat it actually mentions this and says it is normal.
  6. SVTour98

Just wondering how to make my new Toto Drake fully flush without having to hold the handle down to keep the flapper up. It's not working out too well with the family not remembering to hold it down in "certain situations" so it has been clogging with the half flush. I noticed the flapper has...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks