Search results

1. kine97

Pressure issue with new Delta 134900 Tub/shower faucet

Thank you all for the advice!
  2. kine97

Pressure issue with new Delta 134900 Tub/shower faucet

I hope someone can help with this problem. We bought a Foreclosure home for our daughter. We installed a new tub/shower & also a new Delta 134900 Tub/shower Faucet. After installing, & flushing the line as instructed, without the Cartridge assembly, the water flowed fine for the pressure...
  3. kine97

Comment about this site & PB Blaster

I want to say this site is a GEM! I found out about PB Blaster on this forum. I had to repair an old drippy Peerless kitchen faucet, but couldn't get the cap off to get to the seats & springs. We tried WD40 on 2 different ocassions, letting it sit overnight both times. But it wouldn't...
  4. kine97

Saddle Valve into flex water supply line?

We are going to change out our Kitchen sink & faucet. We want to use the flexible Faucet Supply Lines, but don't know if we can tap into the cold water flexible faucet supply line with a Saddle Valve to run water to the Ice Maker. Does any one know if it is possible, or do we have to have some...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks