Search results

1. P

Another Muriatic Acid question...

Hi Everybody I've read all the directions and precautions about how to clean out and restore toilets using Muriatic Acid, but I have a few concerns. I have PVC piping throughout my house, and the overflow pipe inside the toilet tank is plastic. Will the Muriatic Acid damage the PVC...
  2. P

Toilet troubles

It's just a bad toilet Hi Everyone Thank you for all of the advice that you gave me to try to cure my ailing handicapped toilet. Last week, the wax seal on the toilet eventually failed and I pulled the toilet off, cleaned it up really good, and reinstalled it. I think I found out why it...
  3. P

Toilet troubles

Toilet Troubles.. Thank you for your advice! I took a small mirror and checked out the holes underneath the rim of the toilet and all was clear. I even took a coat hanger and poked it through all of them and just a couple of of the holes proved to be slightly clogged with lime/calcium. The...
  4. P

Toilet troubles

Thank you Terry and all the participants for creating such an informative website! I've learned a lot about household plumbing just by reading through the theads. Now, I have a toilet problem that I don't know what to do about and I appreciate any advice that you can give. I have a 3.5...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks