Search results

1. gojoe3

Advice on programming Fleck 7000SE

Hi, it's been a while since I've posted here. I always appreciate the helpful advice. I recently changed the size of the injector, the BLFC, and the DLFC on my Fleck 7000SE water softener valve, as per advice I received here. The old injector was yellow, I changed it to the correct #00...
  2. gojoe3

Advice on using pH Neutralizer and/or Softener for Iron filtration

I am trying to decide whether to use my pH neutralizer predominantly for pH adjustment or for maximum Iron removal also. And whether my Softener can assist with iron removal if needed. My 9x54 pH neutralizer is now setup with a mixed media bed consisting of a 40 lb. gravel base, 1.0 cu. ft...
  3. gojoe3

PVC Solvent advice

I need some advice on PVC solvent. Which Oatey solvent would cure the fastest and be suitable for pressurized PVC pipe? I have to replace my well pressure tank in the next few days with my plumber and want to be prepared for his assistance. I do all the basic plumbing in my house because...
  4. gojoe3

Testing Pressure Tank

Hello valveman and others, My Well-x-trol 44 gallon pressure tank has been malfunctioning. It short cycles when our softener or pH neutralizer backwashes. My wife is ready to kill me it wakes her in the early am every time the softener regens or the pH tank backwashes. I just wear earplugs...
  5. gojoe3

sizing new pressure tank and CSV for use with Clack air injector prior to softner

Hello Gary Slusser and others, My pressure tank seems to have bit the (iron) dust, so I am trying to decide which size tank to replace it with and whether or not to use a CSV (Cycle Stop Valve) with it. My existing system : 1/3hp? or 1/2hp? submersible well pump, 1" pvc into basement, 1"...
  6. gojoe3

Programming a Fleck 7000 and Sanitizing

Hello to all, I would like to learn how to program my softener's control valve. It was installed in 2005. It is a Fleck model 7000 on a 8" x 48" tank. The company that installed it told me it is a 1.0 cubic foot unit (don't know why they didn't use a 9" x 48" tank?) with a capacity of 32,000...
  7. gojoe3

Water Softener Advice

First of all, a big "thank you" to all the Pros out there sharing their time to provide information from their knowledge and experience. I am trying to decide on the best size water softening system for our home. There are 3 people using approximately 200 gpd, 3.5 baths, 7.5 gpg...
  8. gojoe3

Choosing an indirect fired water heater

I am surprised to see that there is not a separate "indirect fired water heater" thread? forum? Terry, would you consider adding one under the "Water Heater Forum and Blog" category. I did a search on this site for "indirect water heater" and the few threads I found were all older. Am...
  9. gojoe3

Constant Pressure for Well System

Hello, I have been researching how to best control consistent water pressure and flow in relation to my current home water purification system, but more importantly for a projected irrigation system at my home. Consistent pressure and flow is satisfactory until I use a sprinkler to...
  10. gojoe3

Wall mount toilet with LowPro Sewage System

Hello, first time here, I am a kitchen and bath designer and remodeler. Want to know if it is possible, to configure a wall mount toilet with a pump system for a basement 1/2 bath? I don't want to break thru the concrete floor and the floor to ceiling height is only 7'-0" so building up the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks