Search results

1. LarryK57

Corner Sink Install

I'm renovating a small (OK, really small) full bath and have a question about the length of the tail piece for the sink drain. I have to install a corner unit because the sill plate of the only usable wall sits on top of a double joist in the basement and I don't want to carve it out for the...
  2. LarryK57

Excessive water pressure in Shower???

I recently renovated my bathroom and installed a separate tub and stall shower. I ran new copper pipe up a common wall between them, threaded tee's feeding the tub faucet, with the lines continuing up to the shower diverter. My problem is that occasionally the shower would drip when some other...
  3. LarryK57

Shower Drain over Floor Joist

I'm installing a 36"x36" shower base in a bathroom I'm remodeling and the drain is directly over a 2"x10" floor joist. I know I'll have to notch the joist, but I need to know the best way to do that and do the least amount of damage. The drain itself will be less than 2 feet from the sill plate...
  4. LarryK57

PEX Connectors for Hydronic Heating

All, First let me say that this board is the best thing I have found on the internet in a long, long time. Thanks to all the information I've gotten from the various postings my wife and friends think I can fix a rainy day! ;) Here's my situation: I am replacing an old cast iron radiator...
  5. LarryK57

Toilet & Lav Wet Venting

I'm roughing in a new lav and toilet that are about 3' apart and I have a question about venting. The toilet is to be roughed in at 12" and is 15" from the side wall. I want to install a 3"x3"x2" wye directly under the closet flange so that the 2" arm extends back to the wall (through a...
  6. LarryK57

Remodeled Bathroom Venting

I have a 50 year old ranch with 2 full baths (A and B), one of which I have gutted and am remodeling (B). Bath (A) has a 3" copper waste line for the sink, toilet, & tub and vents thru a 3" stack. This same waste line runs about 15 (linear) feet where tub (B) ties in and the whole thing empties...
  7. LarryK57

I have a 50 year old ranch with 2 full baths (A and B), one of which I have gutted and am remodeling (B). Bath (A) has a 3" copper waste line for the sink, toilet, & tub and vents thru a 3" stack. This same waste line runs about 15 (linear) feet where tub (B) ties in and the whole thing empties...
  8. LarryK57

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks