Search results

1. guga

ABS toilet drain and flange

Hi, after much contemplation I replaced a section of my cast iron stack with ABS, which now enables me to run all ABS from that point on. From all the reading I have done 4x3 closet bends are used leaving a 4" spigot coming out of the floor. I haven't been able to find one locally despite being...
  2. guga

Replacing toilet drain

Hi, I posted a question last year regarding replacing the tub and sink drains/vents. At that time I was advised to transition from the copper to ABS with Fernco sleeves and leave the toilet drain as is. I've since discovered that the toilet drain is lead that transitions to brass before...
  3. guga

Hydronic heating problem

I was just refilling my system last and encountered a problem. When bleeding the second floor rads the pressure won't get high enough to actually force water through. The pressure gauge above the boiler is reading 0 psi. There was enough pressure to fill the main floor rads, but that was it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks