Search results

1. shall

NORITZ Tankless Heater--water temp fluctuation

NORITZ N069M TANKLESS Natural GAS WATER HEATER We installed a NORITZ IN March of 2007. We have had water temp fluctuation ever since. We have had several opinions on cause of problem to no satisfaction. First we reran 3/4 line direct to gas supply about 5'. Second we contacted PGE and...
  2. shall

Mixette Shower Control- low flow

I replaced the old Mixette valve with a new Mixette control a few months ago. There doesn't seem to be as much water flow when full open as there used to be. Is this the valve or what? Don't really want to tear out the wall again so maybe aother new valve? Stan:confused:
  3. shall

Water conditioner or softener?

We have just installed a jacuzzi tub with air blower. Our water, here in the Sacramento, CA Valley is hard and leaves lots of scaling deposits every where. Has any one had experience with magnetic wave water conditioners? I read that the magnetic field will do something to the water...
  4. shall

Tankless Water Heater

I have just purchased a NORITZ tankless water heater. The unit is installed on the inside side of the exterior wall near the garage door entrance. The Gas meter is about 5 feet away from there and has a T connector on top where the 3/4 and 1 1/2 line to the rest of the house is connected...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks