Search results

1. mamato2girls

HELP! Manabloc/PEX Problem

We are building a new house & installed a Vanguard Manabloc with PEX tubing for all our supply lines. It went great & I was really pleased with it. We are amatuers trying to get by. My husband was attaching the main supply line to the inlet on the manabloc. I guess he got the fitting on...
  2. mamato2girls

Venting sink in island

My kitchen sink is going to be in an island. My dishwasher will also be in the island, directly to the right of my sink. I think that I need to make a loop vent under the island, with both legs of the loop going under the floor, the drain dying into my drain line & the vent line ending higher...
  3. mamato2girls

Manabloc & Van guard PEX opinions

I am about to install a Manabloc system with Vanguard/Vanex PEX tubing in my new house. I just stumbled across your site & I love it. I was wondering if anyone had used Vanex before. I am still nervous using a product I'm not familar with. Not about the installation, but about safety...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks