Search results

1. GMrules

House feels SO COLD in summer and T-Stat on 77

I just bought a house last year and in the summer Temp set to 76-77 and house is feels so cold I have a theory, T-Stat has humidity setting and its in the 30's. Could this be my issue? Humidity too Low? I live in NC so the outside Humidity has not really kicked in yet. Any ideas? I am sorry...
  2. GMrules

AFCI Breakers in my Home Trip Randomly

I have Home built in 2010, in NC. At random times for no reason the AFCI breakers are tripping. Various rooms trip for days then stop. I have pulled all the power strips, changed the wall switches to Cooper and cannot figure it out. These protect bedrooms, living room and bathroom lighting and...
  3. GMrules

Installed Rinnani RUR98e Gas Regulator Question

I just Installed a NG RUR98e I installed 325-5 3/4 inch System is 2 PSI I put the regulator in a vertical orientation so I can put it between the rafters Question is is that OK? I thought instructions said was ok Regulator is Maxitrol 323-5L 3/4 Link to it...
  4. GMrules

Replacing Carrier TSTATCCPRH01-B With Ecobee Smart Wiring Question

I have Carrier 5 Ton Single Stage Dual-Fuel Heat pump with Furnace Backup and Carrier Humidifier TSTAT went bad and Installing Eco Bee Smart Thermostat I was reading the Installation manual and Have question about the Humidifier Connection. My Current Wiring R = Red W= White Y =...
  5. GMrules

Coliform Present in My Well

I have a few questions, This is the second time my well has tested positive for bacteria. It was fine for as few years always negative till I pulled the pump last year to replace it and did not shock it, I shocked it last year after it tested positive and then waited and it tested neg for...
  6. GMrules

Did I finally do it right???

I spoke to a local plumber ans he said that if I came ouot of the wall to a 90 horizontally and then a 90 staright up to sanitary Tee this would be considered a new combination stack and should be ok Here is pic of I hope my last attempt. is this correct and will I finally pass code...
  7. GMrules

Well Was Shocked, I have few questions

I replaced my pump and did not know I should have shocked the well. anyway As normal course of things I get the county to test my water every year so happened I tested it last week and it tested positive for Total Cloiform no E. Coli thank god. so over the last few days I shocked the well...
  8. GMrules

Leaking Treviso Faucet

Installed 8" widespread Price Pfister 49 series Lavatory faucet when I turn on the water supply no leaks when I turn a handle it leaks from the underside HW side, only when the handle sends water to the spout Its brand new and I am sure I messed up the install, I have attached the exploded...
  9. GMrules

Hydrocare HC38 Thoughts???

anyone have any experience with this unit? does it work 500 bucks for up to 3 baths. 1000 for larger here is link http://www.hydrocareusa.com any feedback would be cool Thanks George
  10. GMrules

Pump Still Kicking Off

Last few days after I installed my New pump and sorted out my pressure issues I still have to hit the reset buttonon the control Box. As reminder, I have Goulds 18GS with 15412 1 1/2 HP Motor, I replaced the pump last week and few weeks back the control Box and pressure switch. In our...
  11. GMrules

LOW Pressure Since New Pump Installed

I replaced by Pump the other day and now I have low flow in my house Based on recommendations I have gotten here on my previous threads, I have the following setup Well -- 1 1/4 Black Poly -- CSV1-60 -- TEE ----- V250 85 Gal Tank...
  12. GMrules

My Pump Saga Continued

not sure if any recalls or cares :)) I had thread where my starter cap went and value man and everyone helpedme as usual. I installed CSV still having to reset the control box, was trying to avoid the dreaded pump replacement Finally I did it yesterday and to my surprise when I...
  13. GMrules

NO WATER HELP!! Start CAP??

Hi all, Thanks all for taking time to reply, As i got out of shower yesterday, as brushing my teeth NO WATER, ARGH!! I have 1 1/2 HP Goulds 3 wire pump, Franklin 2823008110 Control Box, pressure switch is Square D with low pressure cut off, BTW well is 30GPM recovery and Static Pressure...
  14. GMrules

Feild Wiring Troublshooting

I have 13 station Hunter ICC with Hunter Valves None of my stations will turn on, I wanted to run by you guys the procedure I was planning on following to isolate any potential wiring issues -- From clock Measure voltage from the common to each position on the modules, whats the...
  15. GMrules

Outside Breaker Trips

I have carrier whos outside unit breaker trips as soon as it calls for air With Thermostat not calling for cooling breaks will not trip, Any ideas what I could check or what could be? 4 years old, Just had PM done 3 weeks ago
  16. GMrules

Locating Zone Values

I did landscaping and my contractor buried 2 or 3 of my zone values any trick in locating them??? Anyone ever use Metal detector?
  17. GMrules

AC Return

My 2nd flr unit does not cool as I expect How do I know if I have adequate return In my daughters room there are 3 supply lines and no return you can feel lots of air from under her door and pressure when you open it I am thinking I am not getting enough return air, I am leaving her door...
  18. GMrules

Attic Fan Motor

decided to just replace the motor how hard is it? can it be done from the inside? where can I get new motor? can I go bigger or should I go bigger? Motor Says DOW-136034 120V 3.4 AMPS Thanks all
  19. GMrules

Solar Attic Fan (Replace Wired One)

I currently have wired power vent in my Attic, it Quit working. Not sure what size it is, but I wanted to replace it with Solar version. I am not sure how to calculate what size fan to replace it with or if one fan is even enough, The 20 watt solar fan I found so far moves 1300 CFM, How do...
  20. GMrules

Low HW pressure on Tankless System

I have Nortiz Tank less HW system in my house till recently I had good HW pressure, Now when I turn on more than 1 facet have little to no pressure. I am on a private well who water is little hard and I do get calcium build up on the show heads and the tiles and the toilets do show the brown...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks