Search results

1. B

Say "no" to the AS Champion toilet & "yes" to Toto

One year ago I purchased an American Standard Champion toilet since I was tired of always unclogging my old toilets. Unfortunately I did not run across Terry's site until after that purchase. Off and on for a year the seal on the Champion would fold up and cause the toilet to continually run...
  2. B

Toto Mercer

I have the Mercer in our 1st floor powder room which is near the kitchen. It is awesome! attractive, quite, and functional. Performance is just like other postings on Toto products.
  3. B

Feedback on Ingenium Flushing System (Kohler)

Does anyone have feedback on the Ingenium Flushing System in some of the Kohler toilets? Thanks Kohler Wellworth being removed after a few years of use. Being replaced by a Toto Ultramax.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks