Search results

1. WallyBell

Whole House Generator behind workshop subpanel - oops??

2. WallyBell

Marble in water line ...What the????

This is the craziest thing. Last month I decided to tackle a few old leaks in the laundry. I removed the laundry sink and counter top, washer and dryer, and round under-counter hot water heater. Made the repairs, re-sheetrocked, painted and put it all back together. Nice weekend job and all...
  3. WallyBell

Wife's new whirlpool tub in bedroom - slab floor

My wife has requested I install a small therapeutic whirlpool tub in the bedroom. The house is a slab floor with stud walls and brick veneer. She wants the tub against the outside wall under the windows. The main sewer drain is just on the outside of this wall. I can put the tub on a small...
  4. WallyBell

Very Strange condensation on side of toilet

Hi Folks...I have an interesting little issue with a new Jucuzzi brand toilet I just installed. I noticed a small amount of water pooling on the floor base on one side. I just figured it was the tank bolts and gave them a little more careful snugging. It is still doing it so today I got a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks