Search results

1. tasdad4701

Sump Pump Turns on every minute?

reply That sounds good, thanks for all who replied so far. I like the idea of the brick well, but it just seem a bit to much for me to handle. The new plastic crock sounds like something I could do. I would just take location measurements of the tile's. Then I would take a 4 inch hole saw...
  2. tasdad4701

Reply With Pictures of my Pump Well Please Help!!! It appears to have a solid black plastic bottom , the same material as the walls of the well. Enclosed are some pics, that show it all. You will see the well wall, one of the tiles coming in, and the brick top. I remeasured and the well is...
  3. tasdad4701

reply That sounds correct, is there any one that knows how to make my pit deeper?
  4. tasdad4701

Reply I have new gutters with down spouts that are connected to 4 inch solid tile that goes to my woods, I have vusualy inspected them working proplerly.
  5. tasdad4701

Hello, I hope some one can help me, I live in Michigan. I purchased this home 1 year ago, here is a list of things that I have trouble shot. 1. Replaced 1 1/2 inch pvc pipe from pump to the out side. 2. Installed a new Check valve. 3. Inspected outside pipe, it connects to a 4 inch pvc and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks