Search results

1. S

Can a washing machine drain into the wet vent of a toilet?

Thanks for the Canadian clarifications.
  2. S

Great. Thank you for the quick response.
  3. S

I have a vanity with an S trap and a washing machine equipped with a spring cheater valve sharing the vanity drain. I want to convert the vanity to a P trap and have both it and the washing machine vented by an AAV. I also want to relocate a toilet. Can I have the toilet be horizontally wet...
  4. S

Washing machine box rough in

If you are describing a wet venting setup, I believe that the toilet must be last (i.e. downstream of all other fxitures). So, I believe that your idea would not be allowed.
  5. S

Cleanout buried under flooring. Raise through floor?

Hi, I'm wanting to have a toilet relocated to where a bathtub used to be. The pipes are in an earth trench under the flooring. There is plumbing for the bathtub, laundry, vanity and the existing toilet location (in that order), all draining into a cast iron 4" vent. My hope is that the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks