Search results

1. BrianF

Why do I have a vent pipe capped off in the basement?

First I would like to say Thanks to Terry for putting this site and forum together. It has proved helpful to me more than once. I'm just a woodby homeowner trying to keep water going in the right direction. :) After lots of confusion over what the occasional leak near the end of a...
  2. BrianF

Tankless water heaters?

Any suggestions on tankless water heaters? are they more efficient? do they last? of course all of the information on the net says so so it must be true :D Seriously, anyone have any experience with these? I'm looking at the Aquastar 125HX for use with LP gas to replace a 40 gallon hot...
  3. BrianF

Air in water lines?

This topic has come up several times but my scenario seems different. When turning on the water I notice air (or something) chuckling out of the lines. The kitchen sink sounds the worst and I think even vibrates the faucet a little when it does this. Does anyone know what this is or how to...
  4. BrianF

Brown water - Hot Water Heater?

Just bought a house in a newer development (7 years). It has a community well and a propane hw heater. I noticed that when the hot water is on, it was an off color (brownish). I then questioned if it was iron or other minerals in the main water line. Cold water looks OK and coming from a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks