Search results

1. C

Multi head shower water supply?

I have 3/4" cpvc supply to the multi head shower faucet. Would it make sense to stay with 3/4" after the faucet to the shower heads, or switch to 1/2" going to the heads. My concern is pressure out of the heads
  2. C

3/4'' cpvc to multi head shower head faucet.

I have 3/4" cpvc supply to the multi head shower faucet. Would it make sense to stay with 3/4" after the faucet to the shower heads, or switch to 1/2" going to the heads. My concern is pressure out of the heads
  3. C

how do I vent shower and tub on the same drain line

I am installing a shower and tub in a line along the same wall. The shower drains into a trap drain goes four feet to pick up the tub trap drain, then travels another four feet to a 3" drain going straight down, which vents thru 3" vent thru the roof. How should I vent the shower/tub vent line...
  4. C

Need help with venting a Shower and Tub

I am installing a shower and tub in a line along the same wall. The shower drains into a trap drain goes four feet to pick up the tub trap drain, then travels another four feet to a 3" drain going straight down, which vents thru 3" vent thru the roof. How should I vent the shower/tub vent...
  5. C

Venting a shower and separate tub

I am installing along the same wall a shower drain, then four feet over to a tub drain, then four feet over to the main 3' drain going down and vent going up thru the roof. Where should I vent the show/tub drain . Before the shower trap? Or in between the shower trap and tub trap , then up thru...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks