Search results

1. Perfectionist

Terry's new picture

His new picture is... Terryfic! (pun intended, please forgive me) :)
  2. Perfectionist

Open front seat - purpose

What's the purpose of an open front seat? 1) It's for commercial toilets, and there most be a reason why? I got the part that an elongated seat is better for adult men. ;-) As for open front seats, Fiancé unfortunately has no idea. What I was able to find on the forum is that it may...
  3. Perfectionist

Toto Dalton toilet review, owner comments and pictures. CST734F

Dalton with very wide floor molding behind the bowl. Hi all, Any owner or plumber feedback? - Is it good, despite it's "only" a Gravity model? It's on Terry's list, though... - Does it have good bowl wash? - How about splashing? - Could it accommodate a baseboard that is 3 inches thick and...
  4. Perfectionist

Crane Economiser - seeking feedback

Hi all, This toilet is on Terry's list. But there is not much posts about it on the forum. Any owner or plumber feedback? - Is it good? - Good bowl wash? - How about splashing? - And the noise? - Is it cute in person? ;) It seems as nice as the Kohler Cimarron Thank you!
  5. Perfectionist

Toilets with space for an electric baseboard

Hi all, We'd love to buy a Toto, but if we do so, we'll probably have to remove our electric baseboard, replace our vanity, replace the floor tiles, etc. On top of hiring an electrician... You know the game: the "domino effect". ;) Here are our specs: ROUGH-IN: 11.25 inches We therefore...
  6. Perfectionist

Toto Toilet Bowl Wash

Hi, I know that for the flush (grams), we'd be better off with a Toto G-max. But what about the bowl wash? Maybe I'd trade some grams for a cleaner bowl. :-) Most threads I've found with "bowl wash" or "bowl smear" posts are usually related to a specific Toto model. While I'd love to hear...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks