Search results

1. JCturboT

Flushmate Recall on Flushmate® III Pressure-Assisted Flushing System for Toilets

Update: After putting on the repair kit the toilet is very slow to refill. It takes about 50 seconds from the time you flush to a refill. Also, while refilling it almost sounds like a faucet is left on running in the bathroom. My Wife keeps checking the bathroom after a flush as she thinks one...
  2. JCturboT

Flushmate Recall on Flushmate® III Pressure-Assisted Flushing System for Toilets

Received my recall kit today after ordering it on July 5th. Took about 10 minutes to install on my Gerber Ultraflush toilet so hopefully no issues will arise in the future. Thanks again for the "heads up" on the recall. Jeff
  3. JCturboT

Thanks for the information regarding the Recall Terry. I just contacted Flushmate for the kit as well as let my friend know about this as well. Jeff
  4. JCturboT

Which Slow Close Seat for Drake II (Toto vs. Bemis) ?

I have three soft close seats, two Toto seats on both of my Drakes and one Westport on my Gerber. I much prefer the Westport (same company as Church and Bemis) because of the Easy-Clean hinges. I have a Daycare in my Home and most of the young boys have yet to "master" their technique and the...
  5. JCturboT

Arrowhead BK1390, Non Standard Vacuum Breaker

Terry/Anybody, Have anyone installed these new Arrowhead Brass units? What are your opinion on them? http://champion-arrowhead.com/ I might be interested in updating some of my older AB units and these seem real nice. Jeff
  6. JCturboT

Funky Aqualine toilet

I had that very same toilet in my Home as well. It never plugged on me in the 8+ years it was here, but I got tired of the small water spot and constant cleaning so I replaced it with a ADA Toto Drake. Jeff
  7. JCturboT

Pressure Assist Dual Flush-Mansfield EcoQuantum

I know it has been almost two years since I posted on this tread but I a glad the warehouse ordered me the wrong tank for my Gerber Ultraflush. I have read nothing but problems on the dual flush pressure assisted toilets from Terry and others. Also still happy with the Gerber...works great...
  8. JCturboT

Painting a toilet for a sports fan

How about using a swimming pool paint? It is holds up to chlorine in a pool regular toilet water should be a snap. Jeff
  9. JCturboT

Yet another Showerhead post

Actually the Whedon FP4C is a 2.5 gallon shower head. What I like about this shower head is that it has 4 removal brass discs each with a progressively larger hole so you can adjust the flow of water by removing or adding a disc. As you know the Federal Government has mandated a flow of 2.5...
  10. JCturboT

Redwood, The Speakman model that I tried was the S-2252-AF 6-jet version. I had read great reviews about this shower head but I really disliked the criss-cross spray pattern and even when adjusted as a regular shower head it didn't come anywhere near the spray pattern I like.I...
  11. JCturboT

Figured you'd like that comment Redwood :) Jeff
  12. JCturboT

After spending a week with the Sloan AC-11 here is my opinion... While it is a nice,heavy, American made shower head that self-cleans after ever use, I still like my Whedon better. The Sloan is more of a "gentle shower" and while it is 10X better than the Alsons it doesn't have the force...
  13. JCturboT

Well, the Alsons 654CPK was a bust :( Very little water flow to speak of and didn't do one thing right besides put a "dew" all over my bathroom walls & ceiling. The Sloan AC-11 is due in this Monday,I'll post my thoughts on that when it arrives. Jeff
  14. JCturboT

After doing some recent upgrades in my main bathroom I decided to "treat" myself to a new showerhead. I have (happily) lived with a Whedon FP4C for the last 15 years which has been moved from my bachelor apartment, and now resides in my Home.This is the model that has the removable brass...
  15. JCturboT

Soft close seat: Ugly sticker hard to remove, upgrade to a Washlet

Having just purchased a(nother)Toto Drake with the Soft-Close seat I know what you mean-seems rather odd to have an advertisement on the inside lid of the seat. Other than that though the sticker peeled right off after I started a corner. Jeff
  16. JCturboT

Toto Drake bolt cover part #

Sorry...read right over that :) Jeff
  17. JCturboT

Thanks for the part # Ecochick- I picked up a Drake tank today (scored an ADA bowl for $25.00 off Craigslist) and low-and-behold it come with new bowl caps.I figured they would be in with the bowl,not the tank but I am glad they did. Jeff
  18. JCturboT

I was going to use an off-the-shelf cap set from the hardware store but I am going to head to the plumbing suppy store these week (Toto dealer) so I figured I'd pick them while I was there. Jeff
  19. JCturboT

Can someone please provide me the Toto part # for the plastic bolt covers used to cover the hold-down bolts on the bowl? The color is Cotton White. Thanks, Jeff
  20. JCturboT

Need a 14" rough-in toilet

Check with your local plumbing supply store but last time I checked with mine it was quite a bit less than $400 MSRP. Jeff
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks