Search results

1. GrantK

Honeywell Zone System Damper Question

I have a 3 zone system on a forced air furnace that uses Honeywell spring return damper actuators. (part#M847D1004) When one of the zones call for heat there is a constant tapping noise coming from the damper actuator, you can see the actuator "clicking" as if it's opening too far or going past...
  2. GrantK

Adding a zone system...

Hi all, I have a natural gas forced air system w/central air. Can I add a zone system for more control over my heating/cooling? I have a 2700+ two story with a finished basement and would like a little more control. If a zone system isn't the way to go what are my options? Thanks in advance...
  3. GrantK

New sulphur smell...

Here's my problem, I'm hoping for some responses and possible solutions. I have a 5 year old house in south central Michigan on a well that I lived in for three years from new with no problems with water odors. I've been renting it out for the last year, no problems with water odor from the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks