Search results

1. N

Basement Bathroom Venting

Great so do you have any thoughts on the diagram I posted that showed the AAV at the top of the junction for the 3 vents? I realize there is probably a more economical way to do it, but I like the simplicity and access.
  2. N

So there are 3 roof vents all together, just none remotely close to tie into (which I don’t think code allows for). As far as the house trap, I don’t want to mess with it if not needed but they do nothing to stop a sewage backup from the street side if that ever happened. It took me awhile to...
  3. N

Hello All, I see this has been asked before, but seems like each case is specific to the respective poster. I am looking to add a new basement bathroom (sink, toilet, shower). My first question is regarding the whole house trap found in the basement (see images below for pretty accurate...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks