Search results

1. M

Water Filtration help, please!

Thanks Gsmith22... I understand in regards to the Iron Removal (as suggested by reach) and turning ferrous iron into ferric iron *may need air injection. What I don't understand is your suggestion of using soda ash injection correct the pH. My pH is already at 6.8 and soda ash is for when you...
  2. M

Gsmith22, you brought up my exact concern with the water being so soft! I do have Pex (99% anyways), but yes there is the concern with the Propane furnace / hw heater exchangers. I ran a LSI caculation and attached it here. The negative LSI of -2.5 is ALARMING. I will have to research what...
  3. M

My deep well submersible pump puts out 10.8 GPM. There is a slight smell (at times) coming from the water. G
  4. M

Reach4, Sorry if I mislead you - I currently onlty have a sediment filter installed. I do not have a calcite filter. So, Yes, this was a "raw water test. The Current 5ppm sediment cartridge filter does not capture any "bigger pieces" but it does clog up in a short amount of time with what...
  5. M

New House, New Well... The well has been in use for 2-1/2 years. I had an intitial test for E. Coli, Arsenic and Radon after 3 months of the well being in use (all three tests were well below the max). Recently had a comprehensive water test done: PH 6.8 Calcium 17.1 Copper 0.0049...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks